Should you get Electric Tankless (Iheat) at this price?
- Delivers 3.62 GPM hot water for homes with more than 3 bathrooms in the warmer climate
- This fits your .
- Lead free certified product
- iHeat water heater saves space and electricity cost
- 99 energy efficient
- Best performance with inlet water temperatures above 54 degree F.
Warranty: standard manufacturer’s warranty
S&H: Free shipping if ordered online
Dimensions and weight: check our reviews
The iHeat Electric Tankless Water Heater AHS27D have long been recognized for their durability and dependability, heat water for average size homes in average to cold climates The iHeat Water Heater model AHS27D is recognized to be the most reliable and easy to operate tankless water heater. The AHS27D can deliver enough hot water for homes with more than 3 bathrooms in the warmer weather regions with inlet water temperatures above 54 degree F. The AHS27D may be installed in the same place your current water heater is installed now. Since the AHS27D is electric there’s no need for expensive venting. IHeat Pro-Performer is a lead free certified product iHeat electric tankless water heaters are 99 energy economical which can translate to saving 10-25 on your water heating bills Install the iHeat AHS27D near the hot water applications to save water by cutting down the wait times for hot water Save priceless space by using an iHeat water heater instead of a bulky tank type water heater No expensive venting needed, the iHeat water heater may be installed anywhere hot water is required, in a closet, inside a cabinet or mounted on your wall iHeat Pro-Performer may also be used in greatly clean applications like commercial kitchens, hospitals, clinics, and schools where hygiene is of the highest importance iHeat water heaters come with an easy straight forward product warranty, we understand not everyone is a certified electrician, and not everyone is a freelancer, so all we ask for you to have your warranty honored is a simple copy of your evidence of buy and we’ll honor the business simplest and most efficient 3 year interior electrical parts and 5 year caused by leaks restricted warranty.
Electrolux EP19WI30LS Energy Star Liquid Propane, Stainless Steel vs AHS27-D
Electrolux’s EP19WI30LS Energy Star Liquid AHS27D Propane Thankless Water Heater, 199,900 BTU/HR, gives an unending supply of hot water at any time of the day or night. With its smaller, compact size and wall-mounted installation, this thankless hot water heater takes up considerably less room than a conventional tank water heater. Constructed of stainless steel, this lasting water heater will last for decades. The useful hard-wired remote control with LED display is easy-to-use and offers 9 temperature settings (100 Degree-140 Degree in 5 Degree increments). This CSA design accepted water heater is both Energy Star and NSF certified, assuring you hot, energy economical, clean water every time you turn on the tap.
Camplux 10L Outdoor 2.64GPM Digital Display Portable Propane Gas and Shower
1. The Camplux BW264 is convenience for use in both camping and outdoor. You may be able to get instant endless hot water easily wherever you’re. 2. Camplux Tankless Water Heater is perfect for camping use, take a shower outside your caravan or in your garden. 3. Wash your car or ship,dog washing, horse washing, or set it up next to your pool. 4. The operating propane gas pressure is 0. 4PSI with maximum power output 68,000btu/hour. 5. Related water pressure from 3. 6110. 0 PSI. Hot water output 2. 64 gallons per minute,work easily with great performance. 6. Camplux water heater is with groundbreaking combustion tecnology and advanced many protection systems to ensure your safety. 7. The system also works great on changed water systems with a 12 volt water pump. 8. Camplux water heater comes with everything you need, as well as the adapters obliged to attach any standard garden hose nozzle and gas cylinder (gas cylinder not included). Easy to Use Get the instant movable gas hot water system that is easy to set up and use. 1. Install the gas water heater on the wall. 2. Connect the gas cylinder with the supplied gas hose and regulator. 3. Connect shower hose and shower head to the hot water outlet. 4. Connect water hose to the water inlet. 5. Put 2 “D” cell batteries. 6. Enjoy instant hot water. what is in theBox 1 x camplux hot water system 1 x 3 setting premium shower head and pedestal 1 x 5″ft premium chrome shower hose 1 x 5″ft CSA approval gas hose & regulator 1 x Garden hose 1/2″ BSP Female x 3/4″ GHT Female 1 x Garden hose 1/2″ BSP Female X 3/4″ GHT Male 1 x Gas inlet connectors 1/2″ BSP Female x 5/8″ NPT Inverted Flare Male 1 x accessories packageincluded water tape & screws 1 x instruction manual.
NEW SUBURBAN SW10DE RV 10 GALLON HOT WITH NEW SUBURBAN 10 GALLON BLACK DOOR – LP GAS & W IGNITION
All Suburban water heaters are intended for easy installation, operation and maintenance. The bound switch, reset button and on/off electric element rocker switch are conveniently located in a housing behind the removable outer door. The electric heat element and mix drain plug/anode rod are located there. For convenience of installation, rough-in openings for Suburban water heaters are small and less probably to get in the way with RV outside design. Model: SW10DE Part #: 5096A LP Gas and Electric Electric Ignition 12,000 BTU Gas and 1440 Watt Electric recuperation Rate of 10. 2 GPH and 6. 2 GPH for Electric 45 lbs Empty Weight Cut Out Dimensions: 16 7/32″ large x 16 7/32″ High x 20 1/2″ Deep will include Polar BLACK Door 6259APW Flush Mount.
Rheem RTGH-84XLN Outdoor Natural Gas Condensing Low Nox vs AHS-27D
Next Generation Burner Technology business Best. 26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate,. 40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. Of thermostat wire is included EZ-Lint cable available for high demand applications to connect two thankless units to operate as one Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board Exclusive. All Rheum models may be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly High-altitude capability – up to 9,840 ft. Elevation above sea level (no chip obliged) Exclusive. Guardian OFWTM overheat film wrap All Rheum thankless models are 3rd-party efficiency certified by GAMA uninterrupted hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design Intelligent electronic controls intended to increase energy efficiency and safety Self Diagnostic System Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes.
Atwood RV On-Demand OD-50 w/ White Door
Features: Model OD-50 50,000K BTU One size fits all design intended to easily fit the rough opening for any brand of RV water heater Only 30 lbs. (no tank full of water) Electronic flow sensor High and low heating modes Powerful 50,000K modulating burner Heat exchanger Consistent hot water Door Not Included How On-Demand Works Hot water tap is turned on Flow sensor detects flow of cold water coming in The burner is automatically ignited Water is instantly heated up as it circulates through the heat exchanger and out to the tap Endless Hot Water No more RV Showers. Since Atwood’s on-demand water heater instantly heats water, it can supply a constant stream of hot water that’s restricted only by the new water supply. Weight Savings An on-demand water heater doesn’t use a tank, removes up to 115 pounds of dead water weight Energy economical Atwood On-demand water heaters only heat water when it is required. No wasted energy. Conventional tank water heaters must turn on periodically to preserve the stored hot water temperature. The OD50 comes equipped with a cold weather switch on the heat exchanger that will cycle the burners on and off at low input when the temperature of the heat exchanger reaches roughly 38F and leaves the burners on till the temperature of the switch reaches roughly 55F. This protection is only suggested for camping in weather down to 15F. Simple Operation,Just like home Turn on Hot water Mix in Cold to reach wanted temperature Modulation Valve A flow controlled valve changes the burner input from 16,000 – 50,000 BTUs depending on water flow rate (The slower the flow, the less heat that is required). This gives for best operating efficiency. Brand X will have 2 settings only at 27,000 and 34,000 BTUs. This results in not enough power on cold days and wasted energy on hot days.
Camplux 16L 4.22GPM Digital Display Natural Gas and Shower vs Iheat Tankless AHS27D AHS27-D pricing
1. The Camplux BW422 is convenience for use outdoor. 2. For a really satisfying shower experience. The ignition is with 2 “D” cell batteries NO require electricity. The batteries not included 3. Related water pressure from 3. 6110. 0 PSI,work easily with great performance. Hot water output 4. 22 gallons per minute. 4. The operating natural gas pressure is 0. 22-0. 37PSI. 5. The maximum power output is 110,000btu/hour. 6. Camplux water heater is with groundbreaking combustion tecnology and advanced many protection systems to ensure your safety. 7. The system also works great on changed water systems with a 12 volt water pump. 8. The gas water heater can not be used for drinking water. Easy to Use Get the instant movable gas hot water system that is easy to set up and use. 1. Install the gas water heater on the wall. 2. Connect shower hose and shower head to the hot water outlet. 3. Connect water hose to the water inlet. 4. Put 2 “D” cell batteries. 5. Enjoy instant hot water. what is in the Box 1 x camplux hot water system 1 x 3 setting ON/OFF shower head and pedestal 1 x 5″ft premium shower hose 1 x garden hoseBSP1/2″Female x NPT3/4″Female(natural gas); 1 x garden hoseBSP1/2″ Female x NPT3/4″ Male(natural gas); 1 x gas connectorBSP1/2″ Female x NPT 5/8″ Male (natural gas) 1 x gas inlet connectorBSP1/2″ Female x NPT1/2″ Female (natural gas) 1 x accessories package as well as water tape & screws 1 x instruction manual investigation & aftersales service: junskycustomerservice viewpoint. Com.
Amtrol Well-X-Trol 81 Gallon System Pressure Tank with Composite Base – WX-255D vs AHS-27-D
The Well-X-Trol WX-255D pressure tank, floor stand model is exactly intended for bigger homes and institutions like country clubs, farms, nursing homes, etc. This handles the demands of bigger systems in a minimum of space. Exclusive butyl diaphragm, with the 100 corrosion tolerant virgin polypropylene liner, are secured by a positive hoop ring seal for extra strength and dependability. This totally integrated system outperforms other types of water chamber designs. The stainless steel air valve is welded rather than threaded to prevent loss of air pressure. The finest quality, custom mill steel can be used in the deep drawn dome for extra strength while keeping tank weight to a minimum.
2016 NEWEST SEISCO RA-28 WHOLE HOUSE HAS 0.99+ ENERGY FACTOR + TAPE + (1) Free I LOVE BOOBIES Bracelet to Support Breas vs Iheat Tankless AHS27D AHS27-D review
Seisco RA-28 Electric Tankless Water Heater. Four-Chamber. 95,560 BTU. 28kW. Ideal for the whole house and light commercial applications ex – offices, smaller restaurants, etc. Seisco has earned 5 U. S. Patents and many more foreign patents. Calculated to be over 99 economical. Ideal for the whole house and light commercial applications like: offices, expertise restaurants, convenience stores, salons and pet-grooming shops. This on-demand tankless water heater is a powerful substitute for conventional tank-type heaters or for use as a booster to a conventional tank water heater or active renewable energy systems like solar and geothermal water heating systems. The temperature activated control works effectively in re-circulating systems or in mix with tank-type heaters to supply special prerequisites like body spas or roman tub fillers. Features UL 499 Listed for Water Heating Applications No minimum flow obliged for activation fitted DSM Utility Integration choice well-matched with Home Energy Management small & compact with no moving parts Lightweight modular construction Standard 3/4 inch plumbing connection swith no flow limitations well-matched with all plumbing designs as well as recirculating, tubing and manifold systems Microprocessor digital control Power sharing power control technology Heats continuously and only when needed. Plans Heat Output (max. ): 95,560BTU. Power ranking (max. ): 28KW. Voltage ranking (Nominal): 240 VAC. Current ranking (max. ): 116AMPS. Panel Load Factor (40): 47AMPS. Energy Factor: 0. 99+. Heating Elements: 7000watts x 4. Circuits obliged: 4 ea. 2-wire w/ ground (#8cuAWG). Breakers obliged: Four (4), double-pole. Breaker Size: 30 AMPS each x 4 (Optional 60 x2) Temp. Output (dial): 90F to 130F (32C – 52C) Flow Ratings 95F 2. 0 GPM. 64F 3. 0 GPM. 48F 4. 0 GPM. Approvals ULNSF HUD NEC. (Not accepted for Canada).
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 15B 240-Volt 14.4 kW
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 15 Electric Tankless Water HeaterUnlimited supply of hot water: The Tempra; continually heats water instantaneously as you require it – and only when you require it. The Tempra; unit totally replaces a regular tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs. Save energy and decrease your electric bill: Electric tank type water heaters are subject to stand-by losses which amount to 15 – 20 of the kWH used. Also, water in a tank must be heated hotter than needed to be these stand-by losses. Changing to a tankless system like the Tempra; removes these problems and results in common savings of at least 15 – 20 on the heating part of your electric bill. Sleek design saves space: The Tempra; takes up considerably less space than regular tank type water heaters and saves priceless living space. Control temperature simply by setting a dial: Set the handle on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86;F (30;C) and 125;F (52;C). Change the wanted temperature at anytime. Advanced microprocessor technology assures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point. Better than gas: The Tempra; has some number of benefits over a gas-type tankless water heater. In comparison to many alike gas tankless models the Tempra; is less costly to buy. Installation is much simpler and cheaper since it isn’t needed to vent a Tempra; to the outside. The venting that a gas unit requires causes anywhere from a 10 – 20 efficiency reduction from heat escaping out the exhaust pipe. Also, for each cubic foot of gas burned, two cubic feet of air must be blended in to create ideal combustion. In a cold weather, this hurts efficiency more. When a gas unit fires, it draws in air around it, heats the water,, then expels warm exhaust outside. Since no house is airtight, this suction action causes a drafting condition where cold air from the outside seeps back in through.
Marey ECO 210 vs Iheat Tankless AHS27D AHS27-D price
Marey ECO 210 vs Iheat Tankless AHS27D AHS27-D priceTankless Electric Water Heater. INSTANT hot water, with up to 60 LESS electricity handling than regular tank heaters. This Tankless Water Heater is the model of efficiency, only using energy when you really turn on the hot water. Its German-intended heating element delivers up to 5. 5 gallons of hot water per minute, instantly and continuously, with NO water tank obliged. Cold water goes in, hot water comes out, for as long as you need it to. Features: Perfect for homes with 3-4 concurrent points of use (based on water temperature and distance); Saves water and uses up to 60 less electricity than regular tank heaters; German-intended nickel chromium heating element; Smart technology avoids extra temperature waste; Anti-limescale and sediment protection for long life and durability; Adjustable output temperature; Stainless steel cover and aqueduct for long life; supported by a 5-yr. Maker’s restricted warranty. ; plans: Accommodates flow rates of 1. 0-5. 5 gallons per minute; Min. Flow for activation: 0. 85 gallons per minute; Power: 21kW; Min. Circuit breaker size: 3 x 40A; Max. Amperage load: 88A; Max. Temperature increase at 1. 5 gallons per minute: 80 degrees F; Adjustable temperature range: 86 degrees -125 degrees F; Voltage: 240V; Frequency: 60Hz; Water connections: 3/4″ NPT; Installation: Vertical mounted; Dimensions: 16. 1 x 11 x 3. 5″; Weight: 16. 4 lbs. ; Order yours today. Marey ECO 210 vs Iheat Tankless AHS27D AHS27-D priceTankless Electric Water Heater.
NEW SUBURBAN SW12DE 12 GALLON DSI COMBO GAS & RV MOTORHOME TRAILER
Brand New in Box Suburban SW12DE Direct Spark and Electric Water Heater 12 Gallon Camper Trailer RV Quality you want.. Now and down the road. The best water heaters on the road today, Suburban's line of water heaters will include high recuperation gas, gas-electric and motor aid models with sizes and features to go with the prerequisites of nearly any RV. All models offer a regulated safety thermostat and are intended with controls up front, for simple installation, operation and maintenance. Decide flush- or surface-mount door for 6 gallon models. All 12-gallon models require flush mount door. This is an LP gas or 110 volt unit with direct spark ignition and an electric element to save LP gas. The direct spark ignition removes the pilot light which can blow out. Plans: Model Number Gal. Cap INPUT Gas/Electric BTUh/Watts recuperation Gals. / Per Hour Gas/Electric Height (IN. ) Width (IN. ) Depth (IN. ) Unit Net Weight (LBS) Empty Empty Full Gas/Electric Water Heater- with Direct Spark Ignition SW12DE 12 12000/1440 10. 2 16-7/32" 16-7/32" 22-1/4" 47. 0 144. 2 An inside switch for use withDirect SparkSuburban water heaters is available but not included with new water heaters. Note: The Door is sold individually. This 12 Gallon Water Heater uses the same door as the 10 Gallon Water Heater.
Suburban SW12DE vs Iheat Tankless AHS27D AHS27-D reviews
SUBURBAN WATER HEATER Steel tanks with ceramic lining. Anode rod protects against electrolysis. Pilot or electronic ignition. Mix gas and electric models Three-year restricted warranty on tank. SW12DE, 12 Gallon. 12000BTU, mix Electronic Ignition and Electric Model, 16-7/32 Inch x 16-7/32 Inch x 22-1/4 Inch.
- EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- iHeat Tankless AHS18 D 240V 75A 18KW Stainless Steel Enclosure 3/4″ MIP 16″ by 13.5″ by 3.5″ Electric Water Heater, 13.7 lb
- Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater, 240 V, 24 kW
- iHeat Tankless AHS27 D 240V 112.5A 27KW Stainless Steel Enclosure 3/4″ MIP 16″ by 17″ by 3.5″ Electric Water Heater, 17.5 lb
- Rheem RTE 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 4 GPM
- Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
Models to consider:
|NR71-SV LP 2SVSRTF03||AT-D18TP-AZ BFG61-50T40-3NOV||NCC199-SV NG 5059A|
|SSU45 RL94iP||XFJ80FDCH SHC 2.5||HATB007240 SHC 4|
|GCRL-50 EMT6||GA5LP 45H-LP||SW10P ST-210V|
|XFJ180H RUC98iP||MR50245 EJC-10||WH27 6-30-EOLBS 100|
|ECO270 EX48T||CE-6-AS GCH6A-10E||6 20 SOMS K NR981-DVC-LP|
|GC10A-4E RTE 7||GMO80 GA10NG||EP19WI30LS GT505PI|
|Pro25 WER040C2X055N06||R-24 RU98IP||J-SN180F NR981-SV-LP|
|WX-302D EX3277||WM-1.0 JSD10D 10D||PXNT-50 6 30 GORT|
|DEL-6S I12-NG||TEMPRA 12 PLUS GA16LPETL||RU98EP AR139|
|RETE-13 ECO180XLN3||AE125 XFJ120FDCH||Ms225ec1x AE-12|
|GA10NG FtHT-20-RevFlo-G||SW10DE SW10P||TS-510-LI V94iN|
|TEMPRA 24 PLUS ECS-50||WER040C2X055N06 GCH6A-10E||V53eLP 1ET2G12F|
|RUR98eN ED020480T2T||CE-6-AS T-D2-IN-LP||ECO 27 WM-1.0|
|RU98IN-ADP 5059A||2SVSRTF03 GMO80||RTE 7 BT-80|
|EMT6 BT4x12-70||ECO270 EX60||088L3156 VIR613313|
|RTG20226 RL94iP||TS-540-GIH WM-6.0||SP35 PVG62-40T42-NV|
|SW6PE VIR201603010||ECO210 6-30-NOCS 400||GAHH-40 AT-D18TP-AZ|
|6-30-EOMSS K100 GCRL-50||ECO 18 SX-30V||RL94eN GNR-40|
|HA018240 SP4208||ED020480T2T 45H-LP||RU98IN-ADP S-12|
|NR71-SV NG VIR613314||GAHH-50 WX-302D||SW10P V53eNG|
|SW10DE RC80iN||GMO80 088L3156||SP55 DL 5059A|
|T-D2-OS-NG SP35||G10-3E V75EN||SSU45 ECOH200XLN|
|RC80eN HYB-90N||XFJ80FDCH GCRL-50||POU 6 BT-80|
|VIR201603010 EJC-6||PNS-50 2SVSRTF03||JSD10D 10D SW6P|
|AE-3.4 RL94eN||RUC98iN i12NGHB||DRE-52-6 V94iN|
|VIR201603009 I12-NG||BFG61-40T40-3NOV GCH6A-10E||EX100T Tempra 12B|
|PXNT-50 JSD10D 10D||ECO270 EX3277||XFJ210H T-H3-DV-P|